Christmas is already here and it is time to show some love to your clients and your employees. While the employees can be gifted items that do not break your bank, it is hard to look for presents for the clients and to show them that they are important to you. You need to please your clients in every way possible and to ensure that they continue working with you for the coming year.
Here are a few gifting ideas which will not cost you a bomb:
- If you have super important clients that you want to impress beyond the normal gift, you can provide them with personalized gifts. Although this is only viable if the clients are few in number. You can pick the gift and personalize it with a handwritten note or customize the gift and have it delivered in an amazingly packed package.
- If you have many clients and do not wish to spend a bomb in impressing them, you could send them gift cards. This allows them to purchase whatever they wish to and also makes it easier for you. It saves the time spent in choosing the gift, instead the gift card can be used by them as and when they like.
- If you are into a women centric business like jewelry or beauty products, you can impress your clients with a jewelry box that includes designer jewelry or you can send them a beauty box which includes a range of beauty products. The same can be customized if the clients are limited and super important.
- Depending on the type of business your client generates for you, you can set a budget for gifting. The super important clients need to be treated specially with high budget gifts. The clients that only give you business once or twice a year can be treated with an affordable option like cakes. Corporate Christmas cakes for your clients can be easily ordered and delivered to the clients on Christmas day. It will make an ideal gift for the entire family and will save you a large amount.
- If your client base consists of young individuals who are health conscious, you can gift them a food subscription service. It will connect with them on a personal level and will ensure timely delivery of healthy and nutritious food.
Most importantly, choose gifts which are of use and will connect with the client. There is no point spending money on gifts which will never be used by them. Corporate Christmas cakes for your clients are an ideal gift for all the clients and will help them enjoy the cake with their family. Christmas is all about making merry and spending time with loved ones; cake will only add to the fun and is loved by all. The delicious cake will show the clients that they are very important for you and you care for them!